Wayne Pridgen began his highly successful real estate career over 20 years ago with the leading Westside real estate firm, Jon Douglas Company, where early in his career he distinguished himself by achieving the highest sales performance in the history of the company for a new agent. In the first 6 months, Wayne sold over $20 Million, a company record that was never broken.
Wayne specializes in both commercial and luxury residential properties in the communities of Santa Monica, Brentwood, Bel Air and Beverly Hills, along with luxury condominiums in the Marina Del Rey and the Wilshire Corridor known as the “Golden Mile”.
Educated at UCLA, Wayne’ entire professional career has been devoted to sales and marketing. His impressive client list includes celebrities, Fortune 500 C.E.O.’s and major developers.
A Top Producer, Wayne has been the recipient of many achievement awards including:
- #1 Sales in California & Hawaii 1999-2000 for RE/MAX California & Hawaii over 5,000 agents competing
- RE/MAX Honor Roll and Hall of Fame award recipient
- Platinum Club Member and Executive Member Lifetime Achievement-selling over 1,000 homes
- Honor Roll Achiever for 100% Customer Satisfaction by independent auditing firm
- 10 year consecutive top producer for major Beverly Hills brokerage firm
Wayne’s distinguished career includes such achievements as:
- Represented Credit Suisse First Boston in the sale of the largest property portfolio in the history of the Marina Del Rey for period 1960-2008
- The largest sale in Bel-Air in a 1 year period
- Wayne has sold hotels, shopping centers, office buildings, restaurants, and apartment buildings in addition to numerous luxury condominiums and major estates which is his field of expertise
He also contributes to charitable and community service including:
- Los Angeles Children’s Hospital/ Children’s Miracle Network where he assisted in raising over $35 Million Dollars
- Supports the Los Angeles Midnight Mission- Executive supporter for homeless and rehab mission
Wayne credits his success and client loyalty to his dedication for customer service for sales, marketing and after sales service.