Hilton & Hyland
March 03, 2020
This Privacy Notice Discloses The Privacy Practices For https://hiltonhyland.com
This Privacy Notice Applies Solely To Information Collected By https://hiltonhyland.com
This Privacy Notice Informs You Of Your Information Collection
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through https://hiltonhyland.com, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
This Privacy Notice Informs You Of Your Information Use and Sharing
- Hilton & Hyland are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
- Hilton & Hyland will only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
- Hilton & Hyland will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- Hilton & Hyland will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
- Hilton & Hyland will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
This Privacy Notice Informs You Of Your Access To And Control Over Your Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from Hilton & Hyland at any time via the Email Address, Telephone and/or Fax Numbers given below. You may also do the following at any time by contacting Hilton & Hyland via the Email Address, Telephone and/or Fax Numbers given below:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
This Privacy Notice Informs You Of Your Information’s Online And Offline Security
Hilton & Hyland takes precautions to protect your information.
When you submit sensitive information via https://hiltonhyland.com, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever Hilton & Hyland collects sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the web address of all https://hiltonhyland.com web pages.
While Hilton & Hyland uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Unless you ask Hilton & Hyland not to, we may contact you via Email, Text Message or Telephone via the information submitted to Hilton & Hyland, even if you are registered on the “Federal Do-Not-Call-List” in the future, to inform you about South Florida Luxury Real Estate and/or related services and/or changes to our Privacy Policies. If any/all personal information submitted to Hilton & Hyland was in error and/or not by the persons or entities other than the intended recipients, kindly contact Hilton & Hyland via the Email Address, Telephone and/or Fax Numbers given below to correct, delete or remove it.