222 14th St Santa Monica CA 90402
$4,749,000 | 5 BD | 6 BA | 4433 SQFT
North of Montana stands this stunning 5 bed / 6 bath contemporary home that is a private entertainers dream. With a seamlessly flowing indoor/outdoor floorplan and tons of natural light throughout, step into an oversized living room with wood burning fireplace that opens into the backyard as well as the massive chefs kitchen with breakfast sitting area. A vaulted wood beamed dining room with fireplace features double French doors that pour out into the backyard. Downstairs features 3 guest bedrooms, 1 ensuite and another fitted with a fireplace, as well as a den that opens into an outdoor sitting area. The second floor contains a large bedroom great for a home office with minifridge and sink and a wraparound balcony. The wood beamed master bedroom boasts a huge walk-in closet and a recently upgraded marble tiled bathroom with a large soaking tub. Upstairs you will find a massive sitting area fitted with a bar and fireplace. Enjoy Santa Monicas perfect weather when taking a swim in the pool or jacuzzi, cook and entertain any party with the multiple outdoor sitting areas with a built-in BBQ, or relax and stargaze on the massive rooftop deck. This home is truly perfect to host any gathering, or to sit back and relax and enjoy all the best that Santa Monica living has to offer.
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon