330 21st Pl Santa Monica CA 90402
$8,899,000 | 6 BD | 8 BA | 7913 SQFT
Enviable charm radiates from this brand new Cape Cod-inspired residence.
Nestled in the desirable North of Montana Avenue enclave of Santa Monica, this 6-bedroom, 7,913 square foot home is exceptionally inviting and design-forward with unparalleled craftsmanship, modern amenities, and the latest technology. A media room, wine cellar, as well as multiple fireplaces and dine-in wet bars provide the ideal scene for at-home leisure and entertaining. Oak floors guide one through the open concept living areas while Fleetwood pocket doors seamlessly welcome one out onto the spacious backyard and pool. The incredible chef's kitchen features an oversized Sub Zero Wolf range, coffered ceiling, butler's pantry, and custom tile backsplash complementing the home's classic, black-and-white color scheme. A lower level guest room and elevator adds functionality while the master suite enjoys treetop views from its private balcony on the third level.
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon