401 Ocean Ave #4 Santa Monica CA 90402
$8,750,000 | 3 BD | 4 BA
Located just off the edge of the Santa Monica Bluffs, this brand new Luxury condo residence exudes the ultimate privacy while allowing effortless access to Santa Monica beach, promenade, and pier. This sensational beauty spans an entire floor and features disappearing walls of glass leading to expansive balconies, taking advantage of the magnificent views of the glimmering Pacific Ocean. Every detail and finish was crafted with the highest standards, creating living spaces that exude luxury while remaining warm and inviting. From the white oak flooring to the custom automated shades and lighting, the open living spaces and sizable bedrooms present an elevated ambiance while lending themselves perfectly for any interior design aesthetic. To take advantage of acclaimed Southern California weather and active lifestyle, each residence features over 1,000 square feet of private outdoor space providing the ultimate indoor/outdoor living. Additionally, this unit features 500 square feet of the rooftop deck where you can relax in the spa and enjoy a view that spans from Rancho Palos Verdes to Catalina to Point Dume. Private two-car garage with ease of access into the stunning lobby and direct elevator access to your private residence. Luxury at its finest.
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon