510 16th St Santa Monica CA 90402
$6,850,000 | 6 BD | 7 BA | 6140 SQFT
Modern Spanish showpiece blending bygone elegance with present day state-of-the-art living; an easy stroll to the beach and Montana Ave's shops and restaurants.
Completely rebuilt & expanded utilizing the finest craftsmanship, materials and finishes, yet preserving old-world elements of a 1927 Spanish gem, including the front facade & the living room's carved ceiling beams & iconic Batchelder tile fireplace. Open layout features light-filled living areas, chef's kitchen, 6 bedrooms/offices, exquisite master suite with spa-like bathroom & large private deck. Large light-filled lower level with entertainment room, bar & lounge, additional family area, and courtyard garden. Expansive yard & patio spaces. The home is constructed to allow an elevator and the detached garage is engineered to support a second story ADU for additional guest or office space. Tech enabled with Lutron lighting, pre-wired A/V systems, solar panels, and security system. Truly an A+ home in an A+ location.
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon