516 4th St. Santa Monica CA 90402
$5,995,000 | 3 BD | 3 BA | 3660 SQFT
Located N. of Montana stands this completely updated private single story 3,660 SF Santa Monica beach home. Situated on a premier corner flat lot totaling 10,143SF this home was built around the art of entertaining. Enjoy an open floor plan that features 3 bed and 2.5 baths. Highlights include vaulted ceilings, white oakwood floors, custom detailed built-ins, updated fixtures, and designer finishes throughout. The modern chef's kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, full size wine fridge, floating shelves, custom cabinetry, a sleek center island, and large eat-in breakfast nook. The oversized bright living room with cool beach vibes opens to the dining room and flows to the park like backyard. Possibilities are endless here, build a pool, firepit, garden, soccer field or play area for the little ones. Entertain all year long or dine alfresco on the massive brick patio completely hedged in for total privacy. The primary suite features a Zen like bath with an indoor/outdoor glass shower, custom vanity, and free-standing soaking tub. Meticulously maintained with no detail overlooked, a turnkey property with the finest finishes and tastefully designed. Close to the beach, Palisades Park bluffs and all the fine dining/shops on Montana.
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon