705 Palisades Beach Rd Santa Monica CA 90402
$12,950,000 | 3 BD | 4 BA | 3908 SQFT
Located on Santa Monica's famed Gold Coast, this Mediterranean coastal home was once owned by legendary actor Douglas Fairbanks, and offers approximately 60 ft of prime beach frontage.
Upon entering, a lavish living room greets you, which opens to the private backyard surrounded by tall and lush foliage, a pool/spa, grassy yard, outdoor dining area, and a raised seating fire pit area to take in the endless Pacific Ocean and sunset views. The redone kitchen is equipped with top of the line appliances and includes a casual dining area. A guest bedroom is located on the first level off the living room. The second level features a guest bedroom with its own en-suite. The spacious master bedroom includes a seating area, a spa like bathroom with a walk-in rain shower, double vanities, and tub. The master bedroom connects to an outdoor observation deck and fire pit to soak in the gorgeous white water vistas. This is a rare opportunity to own a unique oceanfront villa on Santa Monica Beach.
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon