827 Bay St #5 Santa Monica CA 90405
$899,000 | 2 BD | 2 BA | 960 SQFT
Situated just minutes away from the sandy shores of Santa Monica Beach sits this updated and stylish Mid-Century condo.
This top floor, front-facing corner unit offers light & fresh interiors, with tree top views and exceptional privacy. Enter and enjoy open plan living featuring sparkling grey oak floors with quiet installation, recessed lighting and high ceilings. Luxurious kitchen is fully equipped with newer top-of-the-line appliances, contemporary subway tile & quartz countertops. Bedrooms are secluded and nestled among mature trees and feature custom cedar-lined closets. Bathrooms are furnished with Carrera marble, Greek glass marble tiles, updated vanity and custom cabinetry. The unit features ample storage space, updated window casings, washer/dryer in the hall closet and one car garage parking with additional storage. The Baymar is a small gated and secure condo community with shared courtyard. Located within minutes of both downtown and Main Street Santa Monica.
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon