Hyland has fostered a reputation not only as an accomplished and lauded real estate broker, but also as an architectural historian whose books on luxury estates in Los Angeles are essential reading. Together, and with a team of handpicked associates, the firm delivers a caliber of insight, skill, and professionalism that is unmatched.
With the support of Christie’s International Real Estate – one of the world’s largest and most respected brokerage firms – Hilton & Hyland also offers access to a multitude of tools and resources that is crucial for luxury Bel Air, Holmby Hills and Beverly Hills real estate transactions. As Bel Air real estate is particularly sought after by investors with high expectations, and homes are often priced in the multi-millions, the standard and reputation associated with both the Christie’s and Hilton & Hyland names is an invaluable asset.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Bel Air real estate for the following qualities:
- Features some of the most expensive properties in the area, with average listing prices hovering in the $13 million to $14 million range.
- As of the last quarter of 2017, the median sales price is up a remarkable 11% compared to the same period in 2014, at $2.5 million.
- A prosperous community, where the median income is $242,664.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from historic ranch homes to modern architectural masterpieces, tucked away on private grounds.
- Access to excellent local public and private schools, the shops of the Golden Triangle, and numerous attractions and activities.
- Multi-million dollar architectural masterpieces are in abundance
- The exclusive lifestyle is unparalleled
- Residents include Hollywood stars, entrepreneurs, entertainment moguls, and high-profile investors from around the world
BEL AIR REAL ESTATE AGENCY