#104 1111 10th St Santa Monica CA 90403
$1,325,000 | 2 BD | 2 BA | 1945 SQFT
Bright and spacious Mediterranean townhome North of Wilshire in Santa Monica.
Built-in 2001 this townhouse checks discerning buyers' top criteria. This quiet middle-unit features 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths plus bonus office/gym, and is approximately 1,945 square feet. This spectacular condominium features direct access private 2 car side by side garage with bonus storage. Unit includes central air, inside unit laundry, recessed lighting, hardwood floors, fireplace, 4 decks/patios including a rooftop deck with ocean view, additional 3rd-floor storage attic, security/gated entry and guest parking. The master has a vaulted ceiling, balcony, and built-in walk-in closet. The spa-like master bath has dual vanities, a separate shower, and spa tub. HOA dues are $510 and includes earthquake insurance. Located in a prime school district, blocks from the Santa Monica Beach & Montana Ave. Enjoy living in this 5-unit complex and all that beautiful Santa Monica has to offer!
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon