1127 9th St Unit #103 Santa Monica CA 90403
$1,195,000 | 2 BD | 3 BA | 1458 SQFT
Located in the outstanding Santa Monica-Malibu Unified School District between Wilshire and Montana, only blocks from the beach, 3rd Street Promenade and numerous cafes and restaurants.
Double doors open to this 2-story townhouse that features gleaming cherry wood floors, a large living room with high ceilings, custom built-in cabinets and bookshelves and a gas fireplace. The lower level also hosts a formal dining room, kitchen with stainless steel appliances including French door refrigerator, an eat-in breakfast nook, guest powder room and easy access to the patio with large glass doors opening to both the dining and living areas. Upstairs, the large master features an en suite with double vanity, a luxury shower and a custom built-in cedar walk-in closet. The 2nd bedroom, also generously sized, boasts its own walk-in closet. There is also a 2nd full bath. Lots of storage, central heating and A/C, in-unit washer and dryer and gated, secured parking for 2 vehicles. A must see!
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon