#204 1133 5th St Santa Monica CA 90403
$1,849,000 | 2 BD | 2 BA | 1640 SQFT
Great opportunity to own a sleek, high-end updated corner unit situated in the heart of Santa Monica. Walk through the double door entry and enjoy the open-air floor plan lined with custom white oak floors. This light filled unit features two gracious bedrooms both with private balconies, three bathrooms, and an oversized living room flanked w/ 2 large sliders that open to a large wrap around balcony. Enjoy cooking while you entertain in this modern remodeled dream kitchen. High-end appliances, tons of storage and a center island w/cascading marble & quartz counter tops plus a quaint breakfast nook for everyday eating. The master suite rivals any 5-star hotel. With a large walk in custom closet and a designer finished bathroom featuring a frosted wall of glass that filters natural light from the bedroom. Just blocks from vibrant SM beach, and the famous 3rd St. Promenade and just a stone throw away to Montana Ave, Brentwood, Reed Park, & 5 short blocks from the bluffs!!!
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon