1333 14th St #6 Santa Monica, CA 90404
$849,000 | 2 BD | 2 BA | 932 SQFT
Welcome to 1333 14th St, unit no. 6, an idyllic 2-bedroom residence situated in a prime and convenient Santa Monica location. Down a gated & secure tree-lined walkway, you enter this lovely home which has been meticulously cared for and is in impeccable condition. Some of the beautiful finishes include bamboo floors, oak cabinetry, recessed lighting, and plantation shutters. An open, light-filled floor plan connects the spacious living, dining, and kitchen areas. Down the main hall you find two comfortable bedrooms and two bathrooms. Enjoy cool coastal breezes and a glass of wine on the covered outdoor patio. Ideally positioned at the rear of the building, the home is well-above ground level, and is quiet and peaceful. Exterior cosmetic upgrades have been completed, so unlike many other condominium buildings in Santa Monica, 1333 14th boasts outstanding curb appeal and common areas. The ultimate in California living; a short distance to restaurants and shopping, and just 14 blocks from world-class beaches and the glistening Pacific Ocean.
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon