1641 Berkeley St Santa Monica, CA 90404
$1,595,000 | 2 BD | 1 BA | 1,053 SQFT
A jewel-box collaboration between Shubin + Donaldson Architects and RAC Design Build.
Almost entirely rebuilt in 2007, this two bedroom bungalow showcases unparalleled build quality and radiates a special warmth and charm. Notable features include reclaimed old growth redwood accent siding, bonderized steel standing seam roof, hardwood floors, board-form concrete walls, and top of the line surfaces, fixtures and appliances. Walking distance to the expo line, and several of the best commercial/creative business complexes and private schools on the west coast. Detached and finished two car garage with additional parking for 6+ cars that can be leased to local offices. Zoned R-2 for duplex development. An incomparable opportunity in a very special enclave.
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon