20 Ocean Park Blvd #10 Santa Monica CA 90405
$3,880,000 | 4 BD | 5 BA | 3243 SQFT
This incredibly rare & stylish front row townhome in coveted Sea Colony III boasting head on ocean views offers the best of both worlds; lives like an expansive single family home yet features luxe condominium amenities. Truly unique in both size and function, this sprawling unit with recent upgrades is approximately 3,243 sq.ft., has 4 beds & 5 baths, 2 large patios, and4 parking spots including 2 in the direct access private garage. The expansive, airy, and sun-soaked living spaces are perfect for both entertaining and relaxing.Wind down on the ocean view patio, listen to the relaxing sounds of the Pacific, and enjoy the magnificent colorful sunsets. Prepare your favorite meals in theocean view chef's kitchen with recently installed high-end Sub-Zero appliances. An elegant and spacious primary suite features a sitting room and walk-incloset. There are 3 additional roomy bedrooms which can double as home offices. Sea Colony III complex offers guard-gated resort-like living with access to apeaceful pool & patio area, hot tub, and gym. In addition to being a stone's throw from beautiful beaches, shopping and dining, the complex is adjacent toOcean View Park, tennis courts, and basketball court.
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon