214 Bicknell Ave #4 Santa Monica, 90405
$6,995 | 2 BD | 2 BA
Pamper yourself with a quintessential Santa Monica indoor/outdoor beach cottage living experience in a premium location. This is one of four unique and completely renovated designer cottages appointed for optimum living and enjoyment. Each custom cottage has unique features designed to suit personal preferences. This unit includes a deluxe designer kitchen and two beautiful bathrooms, one with steam shower. The indoor living space opens to a large private patio/yard entertainment space with a gas BBQ Grill, outdoor shower, pet friendly doors with access to the deck and a dog run area. Deluxe features include: intercom access, gated access to individual units, AC/Heat, natural light, sky lights, vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors, lots of extra storage space. washer, dryer, dishwasher, and microwave. This is a highly coveted neighborhood. Walk to Main St, Santa Monica Pier, Beach, or 3rd St. Promenade. Easy access to Metro and Freeway. Can be delivered furnished.
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon