2340 30th St Santa Monica, CA 90405
$3,799,000 | 5 BD | 5 BA | 3,656 SQFT
Renowned OC builder " Revere Real Estate" is proud to present their latest masterpiece in Santa Monica, this stunning custom built 4 bedroom 3 bath main house with an amazingly large ADU with a full bath and kitchen. This modern farmhouse style home has an airy open floor plan with glass walls that open to the large grassy backyard. The stylish kitchen features a large center island, stainless steel top of the line appliances, custom white oak cabinets and tons of built-ins. A luxurious master suite includes a balcony, walk-in closet, and spa-like bath with a soaking tub and dual vanity. Entertain all year long and enjoy the So Cal weather as you lounge around the fire pit or whip up the perfect meal on the built-in grill. The separate ADU is great for extended guest/office/studio/ or just an extension of the living space. With designer finish at every turn including a two-car garage and solar panels, this home exudes style and comfort for a true elevated lifestyle. Close to shops, freeway, and the beach, and all the parks and attractions Santa Monica has to offer.
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon