238 19th St Santa Monica CA 90402
$6,850,000 | 5 BD | 7 BA | 5050 SQFT
Exceptional modern farmhouse in A+ north of Montana location completed in 2017 sited on a large approx 8,950 sqft lot.
Impeccably designed open layout boasts high ceilings & abundant light, expansive family room with seamless flow to the yard through a dramatic wall of sliding pocket doors, gourmet chef's kitchen with Sub-Zero & Wolf appliances, elegant yet casual dining room, and cozy formal living room with fireplace. In addition to the 5 beds there is a 2nd story lounge and 2 main floor home offices. A grand primary suite features a fireplace, private balcony, luxurious spa-like bathroom, and dual walk-in closets. Ample yard spaces are beautifully landscaped & well-hedged, and the backyard oasis includes large pool & hot tub with automatic cover, exterior pool bath with shower, beautiful stone patio, built-in BBQ, and outdoor theatre. Tech enabled with Tesla solar panels, power wall, Tesla wall connector, and Control4 smart home system. The ultimate in California coastal living!
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon