249 Ocean Park Santa Monica, CA 90405
$1,150,000 | 2 BD | 2 BA | 863 SQFT
Steps from the beach, modern amenities abound, ultra-private with personal garage, the ultimate California lifestyle offered in the center of the new tech and business universe.
Wake up in a stunning, natural-light bathed townhouse in the coveted Silicon Beach, surrounded by the world's best dining, recreation and the smoothest commute imaginable. Two spacious bedrooms with an open floor plan are complemented by a connecting walk in closet, tall vaulted ceilings and skylights, providing you with a dream serene, expansive living space. Recently upgraded with the best in modern luxury: brand new hickory hardwood floors, LED recessed lighting, natural quartzite counter tops in the Walker Zanger lined kitchen, a brand new high-efficiency furnace & hot water heater, and finished with a movie theater projector and ecobee3 Wi-Fi thermostat. Slip outside and relax on your private balcony overlooking the buzzing ocean side nirvana of Santa Monica. Welcome to the California dream.
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon