251 24th St Santa Monica, 90402
$5,995,000 | 6 BD | 7 BA | 5,225 SQFT
Behold an authentic, newly renovated and completely open two-story hacienda in the heart of Gillette Square, North of Montana in Santa Monica.
The six-bed, seven-bath estate combines timeless design with exquisite amenities ranging from rich hardwoods, 19th Century Italian Marble from Vienna, beamed ceilings, and wrought-iron detailing. Completely hedged, the private compound sits on over 9,600 square feet. An entertainer's paradise, the stately step-down living room with fireplace, formal dining room, media room, family room, gourmet kitchen with breakfast room, wine cellar & gym/pool house are unparalleled in gracious comforts & warm finishes. Upstairs, the romantic master retreat includes a private terrace and fireplace. Outside there is a guest house and residents can enjoy alfresco dining around the pool and barbecue. Quintessential Santa Monica living at your fingertips. Franklin School District & walking distance to the Brentwood Country Mart. One of North of Montana's finest.
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon