258 21st Pl Santa Monica, CA 90402
$4,995,000 | 5 BD | 5 BA | 4,493 SQFT
Rare opportunity to own a spacious and historic 1928 architectural Mediterranean on a large lot in the heart of Santa Monicas exclusive Gillette Regent Square. Take in the beach breeze along the bluffs, enjoy breakfast at the local Country Mart, or just enjoy the paths of your John Lyons designed kitchen garden, where slate-lined beds of pomegranates, figs and blueberries surround a bubbling antique millstone fountain. A bright and sunny great room overlooks this private haven, as do spacious kitchen and breakfast rooms with Subzero and Viking appliances. Gracious archways connect the dining room, living room and library nook, anchored by an oversized hacienda fireplace and original woodwork. The formal entry with original painted ceilings and stained glass opens to the custom-tiled front stairway, leading to a generous office with patio, powder room, and guest quarters. Master retreat with balcony is complimented by two oversized bedroom suites, each with playroom/study and bath. Original guesthouse with bedroom and bath connects to the main house via converted rec/gym space. Dont miss the unparalleled North of Montana lifestyle that makes this one of the most beloved neighborhood of coastal Los Angeles.
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon