3021 Pearl St Santa Monica, CA 90405
$3,599,000 | 4 BD | 5 BA | 2,870 SQFT
Completely reinvented in 2014 this East Coast traditional meets Santa Monica beach is the quintessential SoCal home. Boasting 4 bedrooms and 5 baths, this open-air floor plan seamlessly flows from one room to the next. A large living room off the front entry opens to the large formal dining room, great for hosting dinner parties all year long. A chef's dream kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances, tons of custom-built cabinetry, Carrera Marble countertops and a center island with seating for everyday meals. The family room is open to the kitchen and has a set of French doors that spill out to the covered patio. A full suite with a private bath completes the main floor. The primary suite features a double door entry, high ceilings and tons of natural light. A walk-in closet and spa-like bath lined with imported Carrera Marble, and a luxurious soaking tub makes this the ultimate retreat. The back yard is lined with mature trees and landscape. Private in every way, there is even a built-in grill and a grassy area. The covered patio features a built-in romantic fireplace and a lounge area great for total relaxation. Just a few blocks to shops and eateries in Sunset Park, this is a special home ready for someone to call it HOME!
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon