332 12th St Santa Monica, CA 90402
$7,549,000 | 6 BD | 8 BA | 6,553 SQFT
Refreshed and ready to sell! Intentionally designed to be perfect and well built, only the finest materials went into building this Modern Transitional home. With 6 bedrooms and 8 baths in over 6,550 SQ FT of living space, this home provides the ultimate comfort with wide-plank walnut hardwood floors, 11-zone HVAC, solar power, and Control4 tech. Creating a striking curbside aesthetic, this home is surrounded by beautiful woodwork and landscaping leading to a backyard haven completed with olive trees, a heated patio, and a huge grass lawn. The statement kitchen features custom Burl Walnut, top-of-the-line appliances by Miele, a beveled Calacatta Macchia Vecchia marble center island, and a charming breakfast nook. The large skylight above the open steel, 3-story staircase allows abundant natural light to enter the home filling the generous lower level. Built for entertainment, the lower level of the home consists of a large family/game room, theater with a wet bar, gym, and two-bedroom suites which open to lightwell patios. The master bedroom features vaulted ceilings, a walk-in closet, a balcony, and a remarkable bathroom with a wall-to-wall Swiss Alps marble. Enjoy comfort in this perfect home!
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon