332 25th St Santa Monica 90402
$4,299,000 | 6 BD | 7 BA | 3950 SQFT
This graceful tudor-style home is ideally situated on a large lot of approximately 8,700 sq.ft. on the west side of prime 25th St.
A remarkable blend of timeless charm, quality, and functionality, the meticulously cared for home features a welcoming, well-designed layout, with ample living spaces and bedrooms. Inside you are greeted with dramatic, character filled rooms featuring beautiful wood floors, elegant wood wall paneling and wainscoting, exposed wood beam ceilings, multiple fireplaces, and brick flooring in the dining area. Gorgeous, oversized french doors lead to the patio and make for a seamless indoor/outdoor experience. The private rear yard offers a swimming pool, spa, lush foliage, grassy area, and a gated, expansive motor court. There is also a second story guest suite with bathroom above the detached 2-car garage. This A+ location is moments from amazing amenities including the Brentwood Country Mart, Montana Ave shopping and dining, and world-class beaches.
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon