333 22nd St Santa Monica CA 90402
$5,150,000 | 5 BD | 6 BA | 5557 SQFT
Stunning Mediterranean villa located N. of Montana. This completely updated home boasts architectural features and custom finishes throughout. A sun-drenched open floor plan evokes warmth and style, showing off pride of ownership. Vaulted ceilings in the formal living room, flanked by arches in the hall with French doors at every turn. Entertain and cook in this dream kitchen featuring tons of cabinetry, an oversized island and a romantic breakfast area. A family room that is open to the kitchen, anchored by a cozy fireplace. Four bedrooms including a majestic master suite with a sitting area, fireplace, balcony, and a spa-like bath with a floating tub and double vanity. A lower level with a large media/game room makes this space great for gatherings and entertain all year long. Relax in the spacious parklike backyard, lounge or dine alfresco on the patio, a built-in grill area, a hot tub, and fountain add to the romance of this exquisite setting.
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon