401 Ocean Ave #1 Santa Monica CA 90402
$7,750,000 | 3 BD | 4 BA | 3010 SQFT
Constructed with appreciation for the past & vision for the future, 401 Ocean offers the opportunity to experience the finest beachside living with an address steeped in California history. Located just off of the Santa Monica Bluffs, this new residence highlights an unobstructed vantage point across the Pacific Ocean while moments from the beach, promenade, & pier. The Landmark Homes sit side by side within the Henry Wyse / Charles Morris House, designed in 1910 by renowned architect & Santa Monica resident Robert D. Farquhar, with a Colonial Revival & Craftsman aesthetic. Every detail crafted with the highest standards exuding luxury while remaining warm & inviting. White oak flooring, custom automated shades, open living space & sizable bedrooms present an elevated ambience while lending themselves perfectly for any interior design aesthetic. The airy kitchen boasts custom two-tone Italian cabinetry from Axis paired with distinct solid stone countertops & high-end appliances from Wolf, Sub-Zero, & Miele. Intricate stone & tile work grace the surfaces & surround luxe fixtures by Brizo, Rohl, Newport Brass, & Toto. This home includes a generous first level patio & spacious second story deck featuring over 1,000 square feet of private outdoor space. Constructed to honor the address history while providing the epitome of first-class ocean-front living!
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon