425 Marguerita Ave Santa Monica CA 90402
$11,999,000 | 5 BD | 5 BA | 1 AC
Rare Opportunity to Lease with an option to own on one of the most coveted streetsin Santa Monica. This sprawling 1923 Tudor estate features a 5 bed 5 bath,4,437 SF main house, a stunning 1 bedroom 1,149 Sf guest house, Tennis court,Pool, spa and incredibly lush landscape. The park-like setting has been meticulously maintained for over 40 years by the samefamily. Character details are highlightedat every turn. Period moldings, leaded windows seamlessly integrate with the updated kitchen and baths. Built around the art of entertaining, this home has a large, elegant living room, formal dining room, chefs kitchen, intimate family room and an indoor breakfast nook as well as one off the kitchen. Completed gated with a front carport entrance and garage off the guest house. The guest house opens to the tennis courts with a large living room with a rock fireplace, full-size kitchen and one bedroom and bath. Seller is looking to lease for a 2-year period with an option to purchase but will consider a straight purchase as well. Walk to the beach, shops and restaurants on Montana and enjoy the quintessential SoCal lifestyle that Santa Monica has to offer.
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon