433 20th St Santa Monica CA 90402
$6,695,000 | 6 BD | 6 BA | 7836 SQFT
Situated on a tree-lined street north of Montana stands this 2008 custom-built 7,800+ sqft trophy Italian villa.
Interiors by renowned designer Michael Smith, this home exudes panache & elegance. High ceilings, a grand staircase & custom finishes are just a few of the attributes this home offers. A massive formal dining room for hosting gatherings large or small, a terrific ?chef's kitchen? with a center island & eat-in area that opens to the private backyard & an oversized family rm with a wet bar all on the main level. Up the circular staircase are 4 generous suites including the presidential master retreat with 2 walk-in closets and 2 spa-like baths, a cozy and private balcony. On the lower level, there are 2 bedrooms, a laundry & a 2nd enormous family room with an additional full custom bar. The backyard is a Zen-like oasis with mature hedges for utmost privacy. A sparkling pool & plenty of space to relax & enjoy the beach weather all year long. Truly an entertainer's dream.
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon