454 Stassi Ln Santa Monica, 90402
$2,995,000 | 3 BD | 3 BA | 2,600 SQFT
Private iconic true Mid-Century home Nestled amongst the tree tops and set behind gates .
Originally designed in 1959 by famed Architect Ned Westover as his own residence, this home has been meticulously maintained by its current owner for over 42 years. A private detached studio/guest suite with a freestanding fireplace and skylights make this space great for writers/musicians/actors or art studio. The architectural integrity of the home boasts one of the finest examples of the architects' work, from the long glass entry to the original finishes and period details at every turn. On the lower level is a private master suite with a fireplace and relaxing deck with ocean views. The main level features 2 bedrooms, a cozy den, large living room with views of the ocean, mountains and tree tops and a galley kitchen equipped with Mile appliances and original wood butcher block and a large deck overlooking the trees and ocean. One of the highlights include the relaxing Zen roof top
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon