470 19th St Santa Monica CA 90402
$5,599,000 | 5 BD | 6 BA | 5018 SQFT
N of Montana, stunning gated private compound.
Just updated, this turnkey residence is designed around the art of entertaining, work from home, or hang out w/ the family. A grand living room w/ a fireplace, an elegant dining room & family room that spills out to the resort-like setting, and a home office with a controlled wine room. The gourmet kitchen highlights chef grade appliances exotic marble counter tops & tons of custom cabinets. With 5 bedrooms & 6 baths including the spacious master suite w/ two walk-in closets & spa like bath w/ a jetted tub & dual vanity. A balcony overlooking the pool & a sitting area, with a Zen-like vibe. The backyard is the ultimate resort-like space, a serene water feature, lounge area, sparkling pool & grilling area surrounded by lush greenery makes this a space to be used all year long. An extra bonus guest room off the garage w/ a private updated bath is great for guest/ studio/outdoor additional office. The Perfect home for any family!
Take a Virtual Tour
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon