506 Palisades Ave Santa Monica, CA 90402
$40,000/MO | 8 BD | 9 BA
Welcome to 506 Palisades Ave, an elegant Tuscan retreat ideally situated a short stroll to Montana Ave's shops & dining and world class beaches. Beyond privacy hedges and lush grounds, enter the home and appreciate old-world craftsmanship & materials such as custom stone & wood work, beamed ceilings, arched doorways, and detailed built-ins, molding and trim. A double-height foyer connects to grand living spaces including a spacious living room with vaulted ceiling, formal dining room, stately home office, and comfortable family room. The chef's kitchen with island and breakfast room walk out to a peaceful garden, dining terrace with built-in BBQ, and saltwater pool & spa with waterfall. Upstairs a luxe primary suite boasts two walk-in closets, fireplace, and a spa-like bathroom. The basement level exudes sophistication and style, featuring an entertaining lounge with wet bar accentuated by wine racks, fireplace, and ceilings adorned in brick. Enjoy your favorite film in the plush theatre with recliner seating for eight. With seven bedrooms in the main residence plus a charming detached guest house, your family and visitors are afforded complete comfort and privacy. The finest lease offering available in Santa Monica.
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon