523 7th St Santa Monica CA 90402
$7,499,000 | 6 BD | 9 BA | 6400 SQFT
Stunning Entertainers home in an A+ north of Montana location completed in 2021 sitting on an oversized lot with an ADU. Designed with an open lay out with high ceilings, incredible light with the kitchen and family room that flows out to the outdoor patio and backyard. The chefs kitchen has top of the line finishes and appliances which will make any cooks dream come true. The main home includes 5 bedrooms en-suite bedrooms with built out closets. The primary suite features a fireplace, balcony overlooking the stunning backyard, walk-in closet and a luxurious bathroom. The basement level has a state of the art movie theater, bedroom, bar and wine cellar perfect for fun movie and game nights. The well landscaped yard features a full outdoor barbecue kitchen over looking the grassy area, fire pit and patio. A bonus to this incredible compound is the two story ADU which could be perfect as a cabana, gym, office or as a guest suite. Exceptional finishes and design complete this North of Montana dream home which offers an idyllic very walkable location to the amazing shops and restaurants on Montana and is in the Roosevelt School District.
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon