528 Marguerita Ave Santa Monica, CA 90402
$5,650,000 | 5 BD | 6 BA | 6,444 SQFT
Incredibly unique and rare opportunity to purchase a blue-chip property on the most desirable street in Santa Monica which can be delivered with RTI permits to build a stunning custom modern home by Torrence Architects.
The property features a large, flat 11,043 sq.ft. lot (per public records) w/ plans for an approx. 6,444 sq.ft. home including basement & guest house. The lot is ideally situated mid-block on the south side of the street, well hedged & private, and offer tremendous upside potential. Renderings are for illustrative purposes only to show general look & style and may not reflect final product.
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon