553 12st St Santa Monica CA 90402
$4,995,000 | 5 BD | 5 BA | 4475 SQFT
Remarkable Spanish home located north of Montana. This stunning home includes 5 bds, 4.5 ba, formal living room with fireplace, formal dining room, large family room w/ built-in entertainment center that flows into the tranquil backyard. The updated kitchen has top of the line appliances and an idyllic breakfast area. Luxurious master bedroom with 2 sets of French doors open to Juliet balconies overlooking the peaceful backyard. Master suite also has two generously sized walk in closets. Master bath w/ dual vanities, shower, and soaking tub. Each of the other bedrooms has ample space and large closets with built-ins. The bedroom downstairs has its own bath. The backyard features a patio with eating area off the kitchen and a gorgeous succulent garden with fountain. This home has the perfect layout for entertaining, offers an idyllic very walkable location North of Montana and is in the Roosevelt School District.
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon