621 15th St Santa Monica, 90402
$3,999,000 | 4 BD | 3 BA | 3,081 SQFT
Situated on one of the most coveted streets North of Montana and close to boutique stores & coffee shops stands this contemporary paradise.
Designed around the art of entertaining, this 3,081 SF home captures a modern casual vibe. It features a formal living room with cozy fireplace, hardwood floors, separate dining room, custom-made redwood wine cellar and separate private office. Located on the first level is an oversize master suite with a spa-like bathroom, his & her closets and French doors that open to the glorious outdoor space. The chef's kitchen is updated with stainless steel Miele appliances, tons of cabinetry, a center island & large eat-in area. Upstairs, there are 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and two private balconies to enjoy the ocean breeze. Entertain guests and dine al fresco from the stylish sitting and dining areas that overlook the sparkling pool. With the perfect indoor-outdoor flow, this home provides the ultimate California lifestyle. Franklin School District.
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon