633 12th St Santa Monica CA 90402
$5,295,000 | 5 BD | 7 BA | 4810 SQFT
Completely updated contemporary Mediterranean North of Montana.
Designer touches at every turn, this fully turn key property features 5 bedrooms and 7 baths. An open light filled floor plan with a large living room, dining room, office, oversized family room and an updated chef's kitchen with quart counter tops, and tons of cabinetry. A glass paneled breakfast nook that overlooks the park like back yard great for everyday eating. Imported Italian gray washed white oak wood floors, designer tiles in all bathrooms and light fixtures. 4 private suites all on the second floor including a massive master suite with a customized walk-in closet, fireplace, and spa like bath with two sinks, and a free standing soaking tub. The back-yard oasis features a swimming pool, grilling area, grassy area and large patio for entertaining. A lower level oversized garage, great for car buffs or can be a great space for a gym, playroom or living space. Close to all the cool shops, eateries and beach!
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon