633 7th St Santa Monica CA 90402
$3,149,000 | 3 BD | 2 BA | 2097 SQFT
Private, hedged 3-bed 2 bath updated traditional SM Beach home.
Gleaming wood floors throughout this light and bright home, boasting over 2,097SF of living space. Upon entry, a beautiful living room features a romantic fireplace. The sleek updated kitchen has stainless steel appliances and stone countertops, and the large dining room is great for hosting parties! The sizable, sun-drenched family room has doors that open out onto the deck. The master bedroom features an updated en-suite bathroom with a double vanity, large walk-in shower and lots of storage space. Two more bedrooms complete this lovely one-story gem. The lush backyard has a great deck, mature landscaping and a grassy area with room for a pool. This is the ideal spot from which to enjoy the perfect Santa Monica weather! There is also an attractive ‘bonus room’ off the deck that would make an ideal home office. Meticulously maintained with pride of ownership at every turn, this is truly a great find in a coveted location.
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon