703 12th St Santa Monica CA 90402
$4,095,000 | 5 BD | 5 BA | 4159 SQFT
This 1920s Spanish inspired custom home is full of charm & character designed by architect Robert Ramirez beautifully set on a sunny lot with his signature style.
The French doors in the formal dining/living space open to the inner courtyard w/a fountain. The remodeled chefs kitchen has a wide island with ample counter space perfect for cooking. The great room includes a gorgeous fireplace that adds a touch of originality & warmth. The nook just off the kitchen looks off into the backyard with a calming fountain/fish pond. Newly landscaped front & back features ample space & the flexible floor plan offers 2 beds & 2.5 baths on the 1st floor & another 2 bed & baths upstairs plus a bonus room. The spacious master suite with remodeled closet is the perfect space to unwind & enjoy the view from the upstairs patio. 2-car garage with electrical charging stations. This home has the perfect layout for entertaining & offers an idyllic very walkable location just North of Montana.
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon