712 San Lorenzo St Santa Monica, CA 90402
$4,449,000 | 5 BD | 4 BA | 4,700 SQFT
Sleek, modern and private entertainers dream. Set on one of the most coveted streets in the SM Canyon this updated contemporary home was designed around the art of style.
From the large dining room w/ great walls for art, to the formal living room that overlooks the resort-like backyard. The chefs kitchen by design features tons of custom cabinets and gourmet approved appliances. An oversized family room that spills out to the pool area and 2 bedrooms and 1 full updated bath complete the main floor. There are two staircases one that leads to the executive style master suite with a fireplace, large step up sitting room/office walk-in closet and spa-like bath with double vanity, soaking tub and shower. The second staircase leads to two additional bedrooms and baths. A rooftop deck with a glass room is great for lounging /gym/ office. The pool area is the finishing touch. A fire pit, grill and plenty of space to lounge make this the perfect turn key Zen like setting close to the beach.
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon