721 16th St Santa Monica CA 90402
$13,000/MO | 5 BD | 5 BA | 3555 SQFT
One story Zen like retreat with 5-bedroom - 3,555SF just a few steps from all the shops and restaurants on Montana.
With Spanish/Adobe details at every turn, highlights include a stunning remodeled kitchen w/ high end stainless steel appliances & a built in breakfast nook. A large living room w/ an antique stain glass window & formal dining just off the entry make this the perfect home for entertaining. The master gateway features a great walk-in closet, perfect for any shopaholic & one of the most stunning bathrooms that rivals any spa. A stand-alone soaking tub, steam shower, vanity & two sinks with a jaw dropping chandelier floating above. A fun TV room that opens to the center courtyard is the heart of this property. Romantic and private, the outdoor space has a fire pit, grill and tons of space to entertain or just relax & enjoy the SM air. Owned solar panels, a large 2 car garage with an attached large bonus room & a 1/2 bath has endless possibilities, ADU/office/media room
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon