732 Raymond Ave Santa Monica CA 90405
$2,795,000 | 4 BD | 4 BA | 3660 SQFT
Located in the heart of Santa Monica West of Lincoln stands this outstanding 3,660sqft remodeled home. Perfect for entertaining, the bright and open floor plan is highlighted by high ceilings throughout. A stunning chefs kitchen fit with Carrara marble counter tops and top of the line stainless steel appliances flows into the large living room and dining room fit with a fireplace and into the private backyard. All 4 bedrooms are located upstairs, one being 600sqft that can be utilized as a bonus room. An incredibly spacious master bedroom with vaulted high ceilings that accentuate the beautiful crystal chandelier. A spa-like master bath contains Carrara marble throughout and a romantic oversized soaking tub that sits underneath a raindrop chandelier. An attached office perfect for working from home and a finished 2-car garage round out this truly fantastic home.
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon