847 5th St #108 Santa Monica, CA 90403
$849,000 | 2 BD | 2 BA | 1,261 SQFT
Lovingly maintained first floor condo in prime Santa Monica location near hip Montana Ave, gorgeous Palisades Park, and world-class beaches.
The building boasts beautiful curb-appeal and the unit features an excellent layout including expansive, open living & dining area, two full bathrooms, and master suite with large walk-in closet. Parking includes two tandem spaces in a secure, gated subterranean garage. Elevator from the garage allows access to the first floor and unit without utilizing any stairs. Other owners in building have installed in-unit laundry. There is a dedicated storage locker in the garage and common area rec room. A tremendous opportunity to move-right in, or upgrade and customize this magnificent condo. Virtual walkthrough available.
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon