849 14th St. #3 Santa Monica, CA 90403
$2,495,000 | 3 BD | 3 BA | 2,094 SQFT
Welcome to the highly coveted residences of Bella Casa, a luxe townhome development where homes are rarely available. This immaculate unit lives like a single-family home and is a short distance to Montana Ave's upscale shops and restaurants. The finest materials and finishes adorn the home, including high-end sisal flooring, bespoke window treatments, rich wood floors, beamed ceiling, built-ins, and Viking appliances. An open concept layout features a spacious living room which connects to the dining area, pass-through kitchen with breakfast bar, and powder room. Adjacent to the living areas is an expansive patio surrounded by lush privacy hedges, a rarity in townhome living. A dramatic staircase with skylights leads to the second story with 3 bedrooms including a master retreat with vaulted ceiling, fireplace, dual walk-in closets, and spa-like bathroom. Additionally, there is a third-floor loft with office cove and rooftop patio. The large two-car direct access garage provides ample storage in cedar lined closets. Not only is the home in pristine, move-in condition, nearly all of the upscale furniture is available for separate purchase. The finest townhome offering in the neighborhood of Montana Ave.
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon