919 Centinela Ave Santa Monica, CA 90403
$3,995,000 | 4 BD | 3 BA | 3,550 SQFT
Designed to perfection by award-winning architect Tom Kaiser, this lush Zen like compound is Santa Monica's best kept secret.
Restored from top to bottom, this four-bedroom, four-bathroom updated contemporary hideaway is an entertainer's dream. Between its open layout, sun-drenched spaces, and sumptuous chef's kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances, and indoor pizza oven, makes this home a mecca for entertaining. Step through the French doors and be whisked way to an outdoor oasis onto the impeccably manicured grounds where you are instantly transported outside of the hustle and bustle of the city. Beautifully landscaped for privacy and meditation, residents can enjoy several private courtyards, gardens, fountains, Sycamore and Citrus trees while listening to the mellow babbling of Wellesley Creek. The perfect balance for anyone looking for location, layout, and a true Santa Monica life style.
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon