937 18th St #4 Santa Monica CA 90403
$1,565,000 | 3 BD | 3 BA | 1718 SQFT
Welcome to this BSPK stunning designed townhouse in the lovely heart of Santa Monica. This remarkable gem is a great find and was redone for one of the owners of the company. With incredible thought for detail, this unit was thoroughly designed for any discreet buyer. This unit offers endless natural light with a bright aesthetic located just blocks from Montana Avenue, amazing parks, the beach, and Franklin Elementary. With designer finishes at every turn, this recently updated unit features 3 spacious bedrooms, 2.5 luxurious baths, and in unit laundry. An impressive chefs kitchen features a center island, stainless steel appliances, and a large breakfast nook with plenty of seating. This townhouse has over 1,700 square feet of living space, perfect for anyone looking to be near the heart of everything that Santa Monica has to offer.
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon