938 Lincoln Blvd #8 Santa Monica CA 90403
$1,995,000 | 2 BD | 3 BA | 1822 SQFT
Sleek Tri-level condo set in one of the coolest complexes in Santa Monica. This immaculate 2 bed 3 bath back unit features a gracious multi-level design, completely private and a stunning modern/beach architectural vibe. From the aluminum roof to the exposed white steel criss cross beams, to the open walkways, this complex is elevated living at its finest. Enjoy a large living room with high ceilings, and an upper-level exposed loft, great for a TV room/office. A modern kitchen with a large dining area opens to the sun kissed back patio. The primary bedroom has a private bathroom with a soaking tub and wall of closets. A rooftop deck great for relaxing with friends or just enjoying the So Cal beach weather. With multiple skylights, this light filled unit exudes style and panache. Direct access from the oversized 2 car private garage, close to shops and eateries on Montana, and just blocks to the beach.
Community Explore Santa Monica Real Estate
The affluent coastal enclave west of Los Angeles is a true Southern Californian paradise. Between wandering on the piers, yachting, and taking in miles of the iconic seaside and striking Santa Monica Mountains that stretch across the Pacific Coast Highway, the small yet famed port town is a hub for single professionals, established families, and overall beach enthusiasts.
From the Santa Monica Pier to the high-end Montana Avenue, the thriving neighborhood is the perfect blend of a calm beach lifestyle and elegance destined to be explored and admired. But the true gem of Santa Monica is its luxury real estate. Hilton & Hyland boasts an array of extraordinary Santa Monica real estate and homes as diverse as its residents and tourists.
Whether luxury home buyers prefer Spanish Style neighborhoods ideal for serene living or beachfront properties near the pier, Hilton & Hyland is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Santa Monica homes as well as unprecedented caliber of service.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Santa Monica real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- Not in but close enough to the bustle of the city, Santa Monica offers first class amenities and quiet, secluded neighborhoods to its residents.
- While residents enjoy prime location as it neighbors Silicon Beach and both its startups and tech giants like Facebook, YouTube, IMAX, Netflix, etc., they enjoy reasonable prices compared to its Venice and Playa Vista neighbors.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from modern beachfront houses near the lively sidewalk and amenity-rich luxury apartment buildings.
- The median listing price is near the $3 million range.
- Southern California living does not get any better than this.
- Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica's Farmers Market
- Annenberg Comminity Beach House
- Sonoma Wine Garden
- The Albright
- Rustic Canyon